Stellar Change Leaders Workshop
Leading Across The Business
A career-changing experience preparing you to lead and advocate change across the technology function and the company.
- An increased Understanding of Yourself through assessments, peer feedback, and 1:1 coaching.
- A fully articulated Leadership Mandate, which includes the vision and actions necessary to move your part of the business to the next level of performance.
- Applying a Change Framework to your Leadership Mandate, focused on three domains: Purpose, People, and Process.
- Perspective and techniques for Influencing others to endorse and help implement your Leadership Mandate.
- An approach for utilizing your Authentic Self when influencing the business and leading your team and the change process.
- A Network of Peer Technology Leaders who can serve as trusted advisors and peer coaches for years to come.
- A Personal Plan for guiding your development as a change leader going forward.
“Attending this workshop provided me with the time to talk to other managers and understand that I am not the only one feeling overwhelmed. That was a big plus for me. I also learned some tools to better deal with change and different personalities that come with it.”
IT Technical Manager
“I have had the benefit of attending our company’s front-line technical manager training and this workshop was more impactful. The Leadership 360 was one of the most insightful parts, especially given the data gave me different perspectives of how my peers and the larger audience see me.”
Project Architecture Manager
“The best part of the workshop was working with and developing relationships with other high performing managers. I learned from their insights and feedback in addition to the course materials and activities.”
Manager, Desktop Services
STELLAR LEADER 360 SURVEY
An important component of this workshop is a comprehensive assessment of the skills necessary to be an effective leader. This assessment provides each participant with tangible feedback from key constituents and a framework for understanding what it takes to be an effective leader.